Displaying items by tag: europe
THE INSURANCE business could support a twofold digit development in its premiums for the entire year, the controller's boss stated, with firms to ride on the nation's strong development. The Insurance Commission (IC) is bullish that the segment can keep up a 20% expansion in its aggregate premium salary for 2017 after both life and non-disaster protection firms booked a 19.51% ascent in premiums to P57.035 billion in the main quarter.
- The Business Challenges Solved by Enterprise Architecture
When it comes to bridging the gap between technology and business, discover the challenges addressed and solved by Enterprise Architecture.
- Why do authorities track vehicle license plates?
Just two or three decades ago, automatic license plate recognition technology was possible only in movies, TV series and science fiction books.
- The Ultimate Solution for Customizing Leather Seats: Angelus Leather Paint
Angelus leather paint is a popular choice among those who are looking to customize or restore their leather goods. Whether your office space has faded leather chairs or your car seats could benefit from a new paint layer, Angelus leather paint has got you covered. Are you a leather craftsman looking to touch up a handcrafted piece? Angelus leather paint is also well-suited for professionals!
- KAPPAREST - Supplement inhibiting the inflammation-promoting factors
Twenty years ago, and you would have been ahead of your time, and part of the minority of the educated few who spend their days researching such things.
- How Are Ultrasonic Speakers Different To Conventional Speakers? Written on Wednesday, 16 November 2022 12:49 in Company Read more...
- The New Era Of Monitoring Brain Activity
Connecting the human brain to computers used to be only an element of movies, TV series and science-fiction books.
- LCD vs LED - what is the difference?
With the rapid growth of technology, it should come as no surprise that some people confuse the most common terms.
- Biometric Devices In The Modern World
Technology is constantly changing the world around us. Just over two decades ago, we could not imagine working with smartphones, computers and the Internet.