Millions of people worldwide breathe with air that doesn't meet the WHO's norms. In Europe, the situation isn't as bad as it used to be - nevertheless, the air is still far from perfect. Which countries have the biggest problem to solve and why?
- How Are Ultrasonic Speakers Different To Conventional Speakers? Written on Wednesday, 16 November 2022 12:49 in Company Read more...
- The New Era Of Monitoring Brain Activity
Connecting the human brain to computers used to be only an element of movies, TV series and science-fiction books.
- LCD vs LED - what is the difference?
With the rapid growth of technology, it should come as no surprise that some people confuse the most common terms.
- Biometric Devices In The Modern World
Technology is constantly changing the world around us. Just over two decades ago, we could not imagine working with smartphones, computers and the Internet.
- The World of Facial Recognition Software
Programmers around the world for some of the biggest companies specializing in artificial intelligence have produced cutting-edge algorithms for the production of facial recognition software.
- The Importance of Biometric Devices
The evolution of biometric devices, allowing for the most accurate method of identification, has come a long way in such a short time. There is such a wide array of use cases for biometric devices, benefitting industries in various ways whether that be from a security point of view or attendance monitoring in the work place.
- How to find the best CNC software tailored to the individual needs?
CNC software is a control system used to convert a standard PC to a fully featured CNC controller. Its main task is to change G-codes into motion trajectory and send it through the network connection to a motion controller.
- How An Accounting Firm In Budapest Can Help You
Some businesses try to cut corners by opting not to pay for a third-party accounting service. In most cases, this is just a bad idea.