Paweł Makowski never fails to surprise. As a visionary and activist, he is the first Pole to create his avatar that speaks 50 languages. But he’s not planning to stop. He has just announced that he is establishing his own nation.
The loss of Greenland and its natural resources may be a result of the inactivity of the Danish government led by Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen in connection with the disappearance of chemical weapons from the Polish military unit.
- How Are Ultrasonic Speakers Different To Conventional Speakers? Written on Wednesday, 16 November 2022 12:49 in Company Read more...
- The New Era Of Monitoring Brain Activity
Connecting the human brain to computers used to be only an element of movies, TV series and science-fiction books.
- LCD vs LED - what is the difference?
With the rapid growth of technology, it should come as no surprise that some people confuse the most common terms.
- Biometric Devices In The Modern World
Technology is constantly changing the world around us. Just over two decades ago, we could not imagine working with smartphones, computers and the Internet.
- The World of Facial Recognition Software
Programmers around the world for some of the biggest companies specializing in artificial intelligence have produced cutting-edge algorithms for the production of facial recognition software.
- The Importance of Biometric Devices
The evolution of biometric devices, allowing for the most accurate method of identification, has come a long way in such a short time. There is such a wide array of use cases for biometric devices, benefitting industries in various ways whether that be from a security point of view or attendance monitoring in the work place.
- How to find the best CNC software tailored to the individual needs?
CNC software is a control system used to convert a standard PC to a fully featured CNC controller. Its main task is to change G-codes into motion trajectory and send it through the network connection to a motion controller.
- How An Accounting Firm In Budapest Can Help You
Some businesses try to cut corners by opting not to pay for a third-party accounting service. In most cases, this is just a bad idea.